Studying MA Creative Business Management for the Creative Industries will push you to the forefront of management in one of the UK’s most successful business sectors. The course will enable you to further develop your creative management skills business acumen which will support your professional development in your preferred creative industry.
Every course within our Business School portfolio is taught with a global perspective, giving graduates the skill set required to pursue a creative business career anywhere in the world. Our teaching programmes are all project based, combining knowledge from both business and the creative industries in order to produce well-rounded, highly employable graduates with a highly-regarded qualification.
This course is perfectly suited to those with a business background and enthusiasm for creative subjects.
Learning through seminars, tutorials and workshops, you will use in-depth knowledge of the creative economy and how businesses operate to develop your professional working skills, both autonomously and collaboratively.
As you progress through the course you will explore the unique identity of international business practice and strategy specific to creative practices. We will encourage you to challenge preconceptions and highlight opportunities for professional business development within your own preferred subject area.
With the continuing support of professional teaching staff, you will develop a final resolved creative business project related to your professional area of interest. Your work will relate directly to your career aspirations, so you will graduate with well-rounded creative business acumen and an internationally recognised qualification to enter your chosen profession at a high level.
|Awarding authority||University for the Creative Arts, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms,Library,Computer lab,Student lounge|
20 years old
- Successful completion of your Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per UCA entry requirements https://www.uca.ac.uk/international/non-eu/study/english-language-requirements/
For admission of mature students that do not meet the entry requirements, they should be at least 30 years old and have at least 8 years of prior learning or working experience in the relevant fields.
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||21999||21999|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfrer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte td
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
Master of Arts Creative Business Management
|The Business Lecture Series||20|
|International Finance, Accounting and Reporting||20|
|International Business Strategy||20|
|People and Management||20|
|Ideas Development and Business Proposal||40|
|Final Creative Business Project
For more information please refer to https://www.uca.ac.uk