We strive to keep down the cost of all our programmes; however, even with low tuition fees the majority of students will require financial support in order to fund their studies. Outlined here are sources of funding with which Amity may be able to help.
The Amity Scholarship is awarded from a limited fund to high achieving students in the form of a reduction in their tuition fees. We welcome scholarship applications from all applicants who are assessed purely on their academic ability.
To apply for a scholarship, please send email at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The scholarships are only open to new students who paid the application fee for the 2021/2022 intake.
- To qualify, the student may achieve point 6.5 out of 10, or equivalent of Grade B and above, for their high school or highest qualification result.
- The Bachelor’s student may also have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
- The Masters student may also have IELTS 6.5 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
- Students who qualify for the scholarship must make an official application using the standard application form.
- All students who qualify for the scholarship may undergo a FINAL PANEL INTERVIEW conducted by the school. The Panel will be chaired by the School Principal and Board of Academics. The Panel will interview the candidates to assess the candidates’ motivation and ambitions, general attitude, and personality to ascertain students’ suitability for the scholarship.
- Scholarships given cover only the Course Fee and do not cover any other expenses. Students must bear their own expenses (including the ICA – student visa fees) during the duration of study.
- Scholarships Approval may also be granted on a case-to-case basis.