The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, tutorials and directed independent study.
- The learner will benefit from a varied and imaginative modular scheme that is designed to offer him/her a wide range of options in addition to the foundation subjects that are required by legal professional bodies. The approach to teaching and learning is centred around the learner and ensures that we teach Law in its social, political, and economic context across all three stages of the course.
- The learner is offered a wide range of additional voluntary activities, such as court visits, mooting, client interviewing and negotiating as part of the Law LLB. There is also the opportunity for the student to join the Student Law Society, which organises social and professional activities that help to prepare them for a legal career.
|Awarding authority||University of Northampton, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 3 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms,Library,Computer lab,Student lounge|
18 years old
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level Examination in the English medium and must have obtained all of the following:
- At least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI)
- Formal International Year 12 Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma awarded by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO)
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in any field of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- BTEC level 4 HNC in any field of study
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with the Minimum Entry Requirements of at least O Levels / NITEC / Higher NITEC
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language, a good score in TOEFL or IELTS 6.0 or SAT or ACT in Writing is required
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience (after graduation from Junior College) as at 1st July of the admission year may apply for admission as Mature Applicants
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) –Entry to 2 onwards
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in the relevant of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with prior entry requirements as GCE ‘A’ level Examination or Equivalent in the Diploma Level
- The transcript from your diploma course must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of essential University of Northampton modules. APL is approved by the university
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Entry Year||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry|
|Total Course Fees Payable||27000||20000||11000||27000||20000||11000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees (one time) and 1 Laptop* or Ipad*
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
*Terms and Conditions:
- iPad / Laptop will be given to students who have enrolled in the following:
- University of Northampton — Bachelor degrees starting at Year 1 or Year 2 only
- University of Northampton – Master of Business Administration full-time students only
- Students who are on Scholarship / Discount are not be eligible for iPad / Laptop.
- Students who are eligible must specify their choice for iPad or Laptop during Admission.
- iPad / Laptop will be issued within 3 weeks after class commencement with payment of FULL course fee or 1st Instalment (for courses more than 12 months duration) and subject to availability of stock.
Assessment Regulations : UMF (University Modular Framework) regulations apply.
For more information please refer to https://www.northampton.ac.uk