Mode of Payment
We accept payments by Flywire, Cash, Cheque, ATM Transfer, AXS service, PayNow, Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- Go to amityadmissions.flywire.com, then choose your payment type and enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, or other local options
- Then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire.
- For bank transfers: Follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone.
- For debit/credit card payments: Enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
Depending on your remitting country, Flywire offers multiple payment options which currently include, but are not limited to:
- Domestic Bank Transfer
- American Express
During normal business operating hours, cash payments can be made in our campus accounts office.
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
Cheque payment should be made payable to Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
Payments under AXS service can be made by visiting the nearest AXS Station (self-service kiosk) or AXS e-Station (online).
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- Select “Pay Others” at the Main Menu
- Select “Student Services”
- Select one of the services
- Enter the required details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction
Payments can be made via PayNow
Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Payments can be made via Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
Account Number: 003-923926-2
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 003
Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
*Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM Transfer, AXS service, Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT).