Although an HND or foundation degree are excellent qualifications to have, you might decide that adding a financial aspect to the qualification is worth another year of study. If you have an HND or foundation degree (or equivalent) in an accounting or finance-related subject, or if you wish to enhance the financial aspects you have covered in a business foundation degree or HND, this course will allow you to convert your qualification into a finance and accounting-related honours degree.
This honours degree combines general management expertise with invaluable knowledge of accounting and finance. The course is aimed specifically at developing financial management skills within a wider business context. Having an excellent understanding of both finance and accounting will give you an advantage in any profession today but particularly in the growing financial services sector.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms,Library,Computer lab,Student lounge|
18 years old
- You need a foundation degree or higher national diploma (or equivalent) in a business or finance-related subject. When applying through UCAS, make sure that you indicate your point of entry as Year 3; or
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Advanced Diploma in Business Management from Amity Global Institute; or
- Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant area and achieved a minimum of 2.4/4 from a local polytechnic in Singapore; or
- Polytechnic Specialist or Advanced Diploma with a pass grade from a local polytechnic in Singapore
For additional information on entry requirement please see our https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
Other Level 6 entrants will be considered on an individual merit basis for entry to Level 6.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||11000||11000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Finance and Accounting (Top-up)||Credits|
|Advanced Financial Accounting||20|
|Ethics, Governance and Accountability||20|
|Undergraduate Business Research Methods Top-up||20|
|Undergraduate Business Project||40|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/