Accounting and Finance are key functions that lie at the heart of business organisations. This rewarding and fast-moving discipline offers excellent graduate prospects and opportunities to work in some of the most prestigious companies and accountancy firms around the world.
Learners develop a detailed knowledge of accounting and finance, and a global outlook with strong leadership capability. Learners focus on emerging technology and digital skills, ethics and finance alongside the core areas of accounting. Graduate with the skills and expertise to move into a wide range of roles such as accountant, data analyst, tax advisor and purchasing manager, and the confidence to progress to more senior and strategic roles.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 3 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
- A typical offer is 80 – 104 tariff points from at least two A levels (or equivalent) and GCSE grade 4 (C) or above (or equivalent) in maths; or
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level Examination in the English medium with at least two passes in subjects at H2 level and GCE ‘O’ level C4 or above in maths; or equivalent.
For additional information on entry requirements please see our https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Entry Year||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry|
|Total Course Fees Payable||27000||20000||13500||27000||20000||13500|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract, which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Emerging Technology in Business||Core||10|
|Management and Leadership||Core||10|
|Digital Skills and Data||Core||20|
|Introductory Financial Accounting||Core||20|
|Management Accounting 1||Core||20|
|Principles of Economics||Core||20|
|The Sustainable Global Professional||Core||20|
|Principles of Taxation||Core||20|
|Corporate Governance and Law||Core||20|
|Management Accounting 2||Core||20|
|Financial Accounting and Reporting||Core||20|
|Investigations and Data Analysis||Core||20|
|Accounting Information Systems||Core||10|
|Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting||Core||20|
|Global Enterprise and Strategy||Core||20|
|Audit and Assurance||Core||20|
|Choose ONE (1) Optional Module|
|Undergraduate Business Project||Elective||40|