University of Northampton
The University of Northampton is committed to provide a student experience that is second to none – one that is rewarding and geared towards enhancing life skills, knowledge and employability. 96 per cent of the students are in work or further study six months after graduating and is one of just nine UK universities in the top 30 for both student satisfaction and employability. One main focus is on developing students to think and work independently, teaching them how to research and source information, analyse and question ideas, think creatively and construct logical arguments based on evidence, to support conclusions. Above all, the University ensures that students learn how to apply their knowledge and solve problems in the real world. The courses have perfect balance of theoretical learning, critical analysis and practical application.
The University is committed to helping students get more than just a good degree. It offers a unique education experience taught using a variety of methods, in innovative facilities and give all students the chance to get involved in a wide range of initiatives and opportunities to improve their employability. The University’s Business School (NBS) with over 35 years of experience, is renowned for high-quality teaching and has gained an international reputation for research, supported by the staff’s significant professional commercial experience that underpins the School’s national and transnational academic activities. This success story is reflected by the high levels of student satisfaction in NBS courses and the fact that the School has been shortlisted for the prestigious ‘Business School of the Year Award’ for two years in a row (2013 and 2014).
Why Choose University of Northampton?
- Awarded Gold status – the highest possiblemark in the Teaching ExcellenceFramework (TEF). The TEF is the only system introduced by the UK government that assesses the quality of teaching in universities in England.
- Ranked among the Top 100 UK universitiesunder The Guardian University League Tables 2020
- Shortlisted for the Times Outstanding Business School ofthe Year Awards Sep 2013/14
- One of the only 25 Ashoka U Changemaker campuses inthe world
- Reputed for its 96% employability by Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), UK
- 92% student satisfaction rate