University of Northampton
The University of Northampton is a prestigious UK University that is committed to provide a student experience which is second to none. University of Northampton has prided itself on its teaching excellence and has been repeatedly recognised in the UK National Teaching Awards. It has also gained an international reputation for research, supported by the staff’s significant professional commercial experience that underpins the School’s national and transnational academic activities.
The University has just under 14,000 students spread across its two campuses and is divided into six schools including Arts, Science and Technology, Education, Health, Business and Social Sciences. The Business School of the University, Northampton Business School (NBS) has over 3500 students across the globe, offering a wide choice of flexible courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and professional levels. The school is renowned for high quality teaching and research supported by strong links with industry and commerce. The school has also been shortlisted for the prestigious Business School of the Year Award for two years in a row (2013 & 2014)
Why Choose University of Northampton?
- Awarded Gold status – the highest possible mark in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). The TEF is the only system introduced by the UK government that assesses the quality of teaching in universities in England.
- Ranked among the Top 100 UK universities under The Guardian University League Tables 2020
- Shortlisted for the Times Outstanding Business School of the Year Awards Sep 2013/14
- One of the only 25 Ashoka U Changemaker campuses in the world
- Reputed for its 96% employability by Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), UK
- 92% student satisfaction rate
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Laws in International Commercial Law
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Studies
Bachelor of Science (Honours) Computing
Bachelor of Laws (Honours)