Amity delivers a range of programmes for master’s degree in Singapore and MBA courses in collaboration with our four university partners. These master’s programmes aim to further the skills and knowledge of degree holders in their respective fields, honing more professionals and giving the students an advantage for career development. We also have part-time master degree courses that are made flexible for working students. The following are some of the advantages of our master’s degree programmes:
- Full-time and part-time study choices.
- Choice of four disciplines from UK universities.
- Completion in 12 to 24 months.
- Amity Mansion’s conducive learning climate.
Amity delivers a range of bachelor’s degree courses in Singapore in collaboration with our four university partners to help students in advancing their professional growth. The following are some of the benefits of our bachelor’s degree programmes:
- Full-time and part-time bachelor degree courses
- Choice of 5 disciplines, four UK universities honours degree.
- Second & third-year direct entry for diploma & advanced diploma graduates.
- Completion in 12 to 36 months.
- Amity Mansion’s conducive learning climate
Post Graduate Courses
The education system in Singapore has always been supportive of knowledge and skills development for industry applications, encouraging students and professionals to enhance their skill sets to further contribute to the field they are interested in. Advanced Diploma courses in Singapore is one of the solutions to meet this goal. Taking an Advanced Diploma programme in your field of interest will equip you with both theoretical and practical knowledge that you will need for your future career. Here at Amity Global Institute, we are offering various courses in this degree level you can enrol in.
Amity offers a variety of diploma courses that are tailored to support students’ long-term goals and enable them to enrol in degrees offered by our university partners. The following are some of the advantages of our diploma programmes:
- Choice of Full-time and Part-time study.
- Choice of five disciplines.
- Pathway to four UK universities partners programs.
- Conducive learning climate environment at Amity campus.
An Amity foundation course offers students a solid foundation in skill sets and experience for developing a career in their chosen profession. It is designed to prepare students for moving into a Degree or Master’s level programme.
In Singapore, Amity provides a wide variety of English proficiency programmes. Our lessons are conducted one-on-one or in small groups, with topics and resources customised to your individual learning needs.