The MSc Artificial Intelligence with Data Analytics course is designed for graduates seeking to build on your existing skills to develop specific expertise in the field of artificial intelligence and data analytics.
You strengthen and deepen your skills on the cutting edge of computer science and are prepared to make the transition from programmers to team leaders and designers. Particular features include:
- In addition to major themes of artificial intelligence and data analytics, you also focus on a supporting strand of statistical methods and research methods to provide the academic rigour required for postgraduate study and the practical skills for entry to industry.
- You experience new trends pervading the software industry that influence a wide range of applications, from supply chain analysis to pharmaceutical manufacture.
- You benefit from a range of authentic and engaging learning experiences and assessments.
- It is particularly suited to overseas students who wish to develop practical and cutting edge skills for entry to their local computer science industry.
- The fixed module diet presents a unique course that encapsulates leading edge skills, solid programming experience, research expertise and industry experience.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
An honours degree with a minimum grade-point average of 2.7/4.0
English Language Requirement
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||18888||18888|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
Master of Science Artificial Intelligence with Data Analytics
|Artificial Intelligence Ethics and Applications||20|
|Intelligence Decision Support Systems||20|
|Computing Masters Project||60|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/