The Master of Science Digital Marketing gives you the skills and knowledge required to be successful in a range of digital marketing roles including social media, business marketing strategy, digital marketing communications, automation, content management and curation, and measurement and analysis. You consider a wide range of marketing theory and critically evaluate how all aspects of digital marketing link into the strategic marketing planning process.
You examine the disruptive nature of technology and how it challenges traditional marketing methods and practices – exploring new ways of working across infrastructure, processes, people and culture to support the marketing function within a business.
Across all digital channels, every click, interaction, journey and registration is tracked – the learnings from this can enhance marketing and business return on investment. You take the guesswork out of what drives return on investment, examining and applying digital marketing metrics with the aim of increasing online customer engagement/user optimisation.
The course has been devised in collaboration with a number of the region’s leading digital agencies, giving you contemporary practice-based understanding.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
You must be an honours graduate of any discipline, with a minimum of a 2.2 obtained from a recognised university, or hold an equivalent professional qualification acceptable to Teesside University Business School.
For additional information on entry requirement please see website https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/postgrad/pg_entryreq.cfm
English Language Requirement
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
For information regarding English Language please see link below
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||18888||18888|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.