Accounting and finance are central to managing organisations effectively. This course integrates accounting, leadership and change, and gives you a practical insight into developing the discipline. It also provides you with a firm knowledge of accounting and finance and the adaptability needed in a rapidly changing environment.
This course is distinctive in its focus on using financial skills in organisations. You develop hard and soft accounting skills as well as the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively in the challenging business environment.
If you already hold a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW, you only need to undertake two modules to complete the award – Current Issues in Accounting and Research, and the Accounting Dissertation.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
The normal entry requirement is one of the following:
- a good honours degree (at least a 2.2)
- qualifications equivalent to degree (including international qualifications)
However, if you do not have an honours degree but have significant appropriate work experience, you are encouraged to apply.
This programme is opened to qualified accountants who may enter with 100 credits of advanced standing, leaving them with only the Current Issues in Accounting & Research and the Accounting Dissertation to complete the award.
For additional information on entry requirement please see website https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/postgrad/pg_entryreq.cfm
English Language Requirement
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
For information regarding English Language please see link below
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||18888||18888|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
|Master of Science Accounting and Finance||Credits|
|Core Concepts in Accounting and Finance||20|
|Current Issues in Accounting and Research||20|
|Global Economics and International Financial Markets||20|
|Reporting, Governance and Accountability||20|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/