Diploma in International Hospitality and Tourism Management programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. The latter will normally make specific use of an individually assessed Key Text for that module as well as lecturer designed course materials (including module guide and web related materials). The use will also be made of a range of accessible (e.g. library held) supplementary texts, articles, reports and other designated sources, including business games, simulations and websites.
|Awarding authority||Amity, Singapore|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture Rooms, Library, Computer Lab, Student Study Space|
17 years old
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level Examination in the English medium and must have obtained all of the following:
- At least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI)
- Formal International Year 12 Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma awarded by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO)
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in any field of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- BTEC level 4 HNC in any field of study
- An approved Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore which has the minimum entry requirements as follows,
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent;
- Nitec, Higher Nitec or equivalent.
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent;
Student must complete and obtained a Pass in English in high school.
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language, then the following requirements applies:
- IELTS 5.5;
- TOFEL 550 (paper-base) + 4 in TWE or 79 (iBT);
- SAT1 score 550 (Critical reading & writing);
- PTE Academic score 42/100;
- An equivalent English language qualification
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience (after graduation from Junior College) as at 1st July of the admission year may apply for admission as Mature Applicants
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL)
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in the relevant of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- An approved Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with prior entry requirements as GCE ‘A’ level Examination or Equivalent (when admitted to qualifying Diploma)
- The transcript from your diploma course must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of essential Amity Diploma modules. APL is approved by the Examination Board of Amity
- Maximum credits for APL approval will not greater than 50%
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||7500||10500|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees and Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
Elective Module (CHOOSE 1)