The Preparatory Course for Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) Examination aims to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to do well in the GCE ‘A’ Level examination which is conducted jointly by the Cambridge Assessment International Education, the Ministry of Education, Singapore and the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB).
Amity Global Institute ensures that our teachers are trained, quality educators familiar with the ‘A’ Level Examinations to help bring our students to their fullest potential.
|Awarding authority||Ministry of Education|
|Programme Duration||Duration of course is 18 months|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
17 years old or above as of 1st January in the year of registration for the GCE ‘A’ Level examinations.
3 Credits (Grade C6 and Above) in GCE O-Level / Year 10 or equivalent.
- At least a Pass (Grade C6) in GCE O- Level / Year 10 English / Certificate in English or equivalent.
- International students are strongly advised to have English proficiency to an IELTS/TOEFL iBT score of 6.0/80 or equivalent.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|International Student Admin Fee||–||650|
|Total Course Fees Payable||23000||30450|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & College Exam Fees (one time).
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
- General Paper [Compulsory]
- Mathematics [Compulsory]
- Further Mathematics
- Principles of Accounting
- Management of Business
The syllabus for the above modules can be found on the following link: