The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. This will be supported through
- The creation of a learning environment which fosters debate and constructive argument;
- Modules which encourage students to critically assess theory and leading edge practice with a view to creating new concepts and practices for the future;
- Practical projects which foster originality of thought and enterprise;
- Exercises which develop critical analysis of financial statements.
Students will be presented with increasingly complex business scenarios (case studies) and will be encouraged to gain a deeper and wider perspective of the business problem, while at the same time maintaining the strategic view which is the key concern of the postgraduate student.
|Awarding authority||University of London (Academic Direction by Queen Mary University of London)|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 6 months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture Rooms, Library, Computer Lab, Student Study Space, etc|
– 20 years old
For direct access (Entry Route 1), you will need the following:
- A second-class honours bachelor degree or equivalent from an acceptable institution; and
- Three years’ work experience in a managerial role (within the past five years).
We accept qualifications from around the world. If you have an appropriate professional award rather than a degree, we will consider this on an individual basis.
Applicant must satisfy the English language requirement for the programme. These are set out in detail at
You will meet our language requirements if you have achieved one of the following within the past three years:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test.
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening.
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or above).
Alternatively, you may satisfy the language requirements if you have at least 18 months of education or work experience conducted in English.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||10000||10000|
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- The above fee is inclusive of University of London fee .
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration is a 60 UK credit programme.
To qualify for the award of Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration a student must complete:
- Any two Core Modules (30 credits total)
- Any two other modules (either further Core or Optional Modules) (30 credits total)
Note: Subject to minimum student registrations.