If you want to build your knowledge and experience of international business and strategic management for your career as a future business manager, then this international management course is for you.
You focus on international aspects of business, gaining contemporary knowledge and insights into the global marketplace. This includes international business practices, leading in a cross-cultural environment and developing global operations.
Explore the challenges facing global business including sustainability, technological disruption, and strategic change management. And gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to develop entrepreneurial attitudes and drive innovation, ensuring business takes a leading role in providing solutions to societal challenges.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
The normal entry requirement is one of the following:
- An honours degree (at least a 2:2)
- A post-experience* or professional qualification
- Equivalent qualifications (including international qualifications).
* Refer to below ‘Mature Candidate’
English Language Requirement
- For EU and international students, an IELTS score (or equivalent) of 6.
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries.
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement.
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||18888||18888|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
The programme develops your understanding of strategic and change management alongside cross-cultural and internationalisation aspects of business. It reflects the main functional areas of international business and integrates theoretical knowledge with practical enterprise skills in a global context.
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/