Our MA Creative Marketing & Advertising course offers those with wider business knowledge the opportunity to focus on marketing, communication, PR and advertising within the fast-growing creative industries.
Studying MA Creative Marketing & Advertising at postgraduate level will allow you to further develop and refine your existing skills and critical insight into the professional, theoretical and practical world of creative promotion. Supported by teaching professionals and working alongside other practitioners, you will be able to enrich your learning experience.
Every course is taught with a global perspective, giving graduates the skillset required to pursue a creative business career anywhere in the world. Our teaching programmes are all project based, combining knowledge from both business and the creative industries in order to produce well-rounded, highly employable graduates with a highly-regarded qualification.
MA Creative Marketing & Advertising is a one-year postgraduate degree enables you to develop an in depth understanding of the environments, practices and theory and contextual research specific to contemporary creative marketing and advertising.
Your learning programme will consist of seminars, tutorials and practical workshops with a strong emphasis on independent research.
In order to develop lifelong professional skills that relate to your career aspirations, you will undertake your own exploration of creative advertising and marketing practice, investigating creative ideas and developing practical solutions to complex industry related problems.
You will progress onto a final Marketing & Advertising project unique to your area of interest within the creative industries. On completion of the course, you will have an internationally recognised qualification, giving you the potential to work at a high level within the marketing, PR and advertising industries.
|Awarding authority||University for the Creative Arts, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
20 years old
- Successful completion of your Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level English – Grade C or above for all entries.
- Other English requirements are per UCA entry requirements https://www.uca.ac.uk/international/non-eu/study/english-language-requirements/.
For admission of mature students that do not meet the entry requirements, they should be at least 30 years old and have at least 8 years of prior learning or working experience in the relevant fields.
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||21999||21999|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
For more information please refer to https://www.uca.ac.uk