The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. The latter will normally make specific use of an individually accessed Key Text for that module as well as lecturer designed course materials (including module guide and web related materials). Use will also be made of a range of accessible (e.g. library held) supplementary texts, articles, reports and other designated sources, including business games, simulations and websites
|Awarding authority||Amity, Singapore|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 6 Months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Facilities etc Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
Minimum 16 years old (based on date of birth) at point of course commencement
Applicants must possess ONE of the following entrance requirements:
- At least 1 GCE ‘O’ Level Pass;
- Higher Nitec / Nitec Qualifications;
- International applicants must have completed 10 years of foreign formal education
- Completion of Year 9 of Studies, to be taken into consideration if it is an official completion of secondary education in student’s country of origin;
- Other private or foreign qualifications, to be assessed on a case-by-case basis;
- Mature candidates (≥ 30 years old with 8 years relevant work experience);
- At least 1 IGCSE Level Pass
Applicants are required to possess one of the following:
- C6 pass in English at GCE ‘O’ Levels or equivalent;
- Achieve a minimum band of 5.5 in IELTS or equivalent;
- Pass the English Entrance Test (EET) conducted by Amity Global Institute;
- Certificate in Business English- Intermediate;
- 1 IGCSE Level Pass (either English 1st or 2nd language)
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||2000||4400|
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Module 1||Introduction to Management|
|Module 2||Introduction to Accounting|
|Module 3||Introduction to Statistics|
|Module 4||English for Academic Purposes|
|Module 5||Fundamentals of Marketing|
|Module 6||Introduction to Information Technology|
- University of Northampton
- – Year 1 of Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Studies