The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study.
|Awarding authority||The Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 18 months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecturer rooms, Library, Computer lab, Students Lounge.|
16 years old
- English Pass in O Levels with Grade (grades 1-6 / A1-C6)
- 3 Singapore / Cambridge GCE O Level passes (grades 1-6 / A1-C6)
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||5150||5150|
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
*Terms and Conditions:
- iPad / Laptop will be given to students who have enrolled in the following:
- Amity Global Institute — Diploma / Advance Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma only
- University of Northampton — Bachelor degrees starting at Year 1 or Year 2 only
- University of Northampton – Master of Business Administration full-time students only
- Students who are on Scholarship / Discount are not be eligible for iPad / Laptop.
- Students who are eligible must specify their choice for iPad or Laptop during Admission.
- iPad / Laptop will be issued within 3 weeks after class commencement with payment of FULL course fee or 1st Instalment (for courses more than 12 months duration) and subject to availability of stock.
For more information please refer to https://www.accaglobal.com
Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2)
Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3)
Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
Specialist Option Papers (Choose 2 from 3)