Learn the latest supply chain technologies and innovations such as such as the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, robotics, big data analytics that dramatically improve visibility across the end-to-end supply chain, anticipate and meet future challenges and support companies’ ability to resist being vulnerable to traditional supply chain risk and disruption.
The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. This will be supported through
- The creation of a learning environment which fosters debate and constructive argument;
- Modules which encourage students to critically assess theory and leading edge practice with a view to creating new concepts and practices for the future;
- Practical projects which foster originality of thought and enterprise;
- Exercises which develop critical analysis of financial statements.
Students will be presented with increasingly complex business scenarios (case studies) and will be encouraged to gain a deeper and wider perspective of the business problem, while at the same time maintaining the strategic view which is the key concern of the postgraduate student.
|Awarding authority||University of London
(Academic Direction by City, University of London)
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture Rooms, Library, Computer Lab, Student Study Space, etc|
Accreditation: Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
– 20 years old
Applicants must submit an application in line with the procedures and deadlines set out on the website.
Postgraduate Certificate Entry Route
To be eligible to register for either of the PGCert programmes, applicants must have the following:
- A first or second-class bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) preferably in a quantitative subject
- At least 30 years old with eight (8) years of working experience in a relevant field, operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, procurement, retail, transportation, import/export, humanitarian SCM or similar. Applicants will be considered on an individual basis.
If you are applying for the Postgraduate Certificate with work experience only, you will need to submit at least one work related reference which supports your current position and professional performance in your current role. You can either upload your reference with your online application or you can email it at a later date.
Applicants will meet the English language requirement if they have achieved one of the following within the past three years:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall with 6.0 in the written test
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or above).
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening.
Alternatively, you may satisfy the language requirements if you have at least 18 months of education or work experience conducted in English.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||6700||6700|
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- The above fee is inclusive of University of London fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (see below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfrer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte td
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
For the Postgraduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management (60 credits), you must complete
- One module from Group 1 (15 credits)
- Any other three modules from Group 1 or Group 2 (45 credits total)
- Core concepts of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Global Purchasing and Supply Management
- Innovation and Supply Chain Technology
- Global Logistics and Transport Management
- Supply Chain Finance and Risk Management
- Operations and Process Management
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Strategy for Delivering Value
- Business to Business Marketing
- Business Forecasting and Data Analytics
- Project Management
A full list of the modules can be found on the University of London website: