This wide-ranging programme provides a solid grounding in all areas of business and management, coupled with specialist marketing content including digital marketing, consumer behaviour, communications and marketing planning. Whether you want to strike out in business on your own, or work with international companies, start-ups or not-for-profit organisations, this course gives you the ability and expertise to accelerate your career.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 3 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level Examination in the English medium with at least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI); or
- Formal International Year 12 Education; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma awarded by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO); or
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder from a local polytechnic in Singapore: or
– You can go straight to Year 2 if you have Polytechnic Diploma with a Pass grade;
– You can go straight to Year 3 if you have a Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant area and achieve a minimum of 2.4/4;
– You can go straight to Year 3 if you have a Polytechnic Specialist or Advanced Diploma with a Pass grade
- BTEC level 4 HNC in Business or related discipline; or
- Successful completion of Amity Global Institute courses as follow:
– Foundation Diploma / Foundation Programme for Higher Education for entry to Year 1
– Diploma in Business Administration / Diploma in Business Management / Diploma in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management for entry to Year 2
– Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Advanced Diploma in Business Management for entry to Year 3
For additional information on entry requirement please see https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries;
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/minimum_english_scores.cfm.
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application Fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Entry Year||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry|
|Total Course Fees Payable||27000||20000||13500||27000||20000||13500|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- For Miscellaneous Fees: Click Here
- Click Here for more information on the Mode of Payment.
|Personal and Professional Development for Business||Core||20|
|International Market Environment||Core||20|
|Enterprise and Practice||Core||20|
|International Business and Management||Core||20|
|Principles and Practices of Marketing||Core||10|
|Contemporary Issues in Business Management||Core||20|
|Sustainability, Strategy and Society||Core||20|
|Marketing Planning Application||Core||20|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/