University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts (UCA) is the second largest provider of creative education in Europe and has been providing students with unparalleled creative education for over 160 years. UCA offers a blend of creative arts, business and technology programmes to prepare students for a career in the creative industries. Its Business School for the Creative Industries is also the first of its kind in the UK.
Oscar and BAFTA-winning filmmakers and animators, world-renowned fashion designers, Turner Prize nominees, Stirling Prize winners and leading craft artists are some of UCA’s high-profile alumni who have enriched the world with their talents.
UCA has four campuses in the South East of England – Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham and Rochester, each a thriving hub of collaborative creativity.
More on UCA: https://www.uca.ac.uk/
Rankings & Accolades
- Named “Modern University of the Year” by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
- Highest placed specialist creative university in the Complete University Guide and The Guardian University League Table 2021
- Ranked 13th in The Guardian University League Table 2020
- Ranked 7th in The Guardian University League Table 2021 for Business, Management & Marketing
- Ranked 25th in the ‘ The Table of Tables’ which identifies the top thirty UK institutions based on an average ranking across multiple league tables 2020
- Ranked Top 50 in the Complete University Guide 2020
- Awarded Gold status in the Teaching Excellence & Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) 2020
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Innovation and Management (Top-up)
Bachelor of Science (Honours) Creative Computing
Master of Arts Creative Business Management
Master of Arts Creative Marketing and Advertising