Teesside University is a dynamic, energetic and innovative university located in Middlesbrough in the north east of England, founded 90 years ago with a mission to transform lives and economies. Teesside University is an international university with a global network of partnerships and diverse students, with graduates in over 100 countries. This commitment to developing skilled, work-ready graduates whilst delivering civic value and social impact remains just as relevant today and underpins the dynamic and innovative anchor institution Teesside University has become.
Teesside University generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve. Through education enriched by research, innovation, and engagement with business and the professions, Teesside University transforms lives and economies.
Rankings & Accolades*
- Listed in Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Listed in Guardian University Guide 2020
- One of the world’s best universities that under 50 years (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019)
- Awarded a silver rating in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2019
- Ranked 1 of 42 UK universities for overall average satisfaction in the International Student Barometer Survey 2019**
- Ranked 12th in the UK out of 51 universities in the WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019’s postgraduate category.
*Verifiable at tees.ac.uk/source
**Based on the views of 854 Teesside students within a global survey response of 179,950 students. More info at www.i-graduate.org/about-us/clients/ Verification data on request, email email@example.com
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Enterprise and Innovation
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Finance and Accounting (Top-up)
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Tourism Management (Top-up)
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business with Marketing (Top-up)
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business with Human Resource Management (Top-up)
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business Management (Top-up)