The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. This will be supported through
- The creation of a learning environment which fosters debate and constructive argument;
- Modules which encourage students to critically assess theory and leading edge practice with a view to creating new concepts and practices for the future;
- Practical projects which foster originality of thought and enterprise;
- Exercises which develop critical analysis of financial statements.
Students will be presented with increasingly complex business scenarios (case studies) and will be encouraged to gain a deeper and wider perspective of the business problem, while at the same time maintaining the strategic view which is the key concern of the MBA student.
|Awarding authority||University of Northampton, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 3 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level Examination in the English medium and must have obtained all of the following:
- At least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI)
- Formal International Year 12 Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma awarded by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO)
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in any field of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- BTEC level 4 HNC in Computing and Systems Development
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with the Minimum Entry Requirements of at least O Levels / NITEC / Higher NITEC
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language, a good score in TOEFL or IELTS 6.0 or SAT or ACT in Writing is required
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience (after graduation from Junior College) as at 1st July of the admission year may apply for admission as Mature Applicants
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) –Entry to 2 onwards
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in the relevant of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with prior entry requirements as GCE ‘A’ level Examination or Equivalent in the Diploma Level
- The transcript from your diploma course must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of essential University of Northampton modules. APL is approved by the university
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Entry Year||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry|
|Total Course Fees Payable||27000||20000||11000||27000||20000||11000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees (one time) and 1 Laptop* or Ipad*
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode
Cheque (Payable to : Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
Bank Name :DBS Bank Ltd
Account Name :Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
Account Number :003-923926-2
Bank Code :7171
Branch Code :003
Swift Address :DBSSSGSG
Bank Address :DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, Internet Banking and TT.
*Terms and Conditions:
- iPad / Laptop will be given to students who have enrolled in the following:
- University of Northampton — Bachelor degrees starting at Year 1 or Year 2 only
- University of Northampton – Master of Business Administration full-time students only
- Students who are on Scholarship / Discount are not be eligible for iPad / Laptop.
- Students who are eligible must specify their choice for iPad or Laptop during Admission.
- iPad / Laptop will be issued within 3 weeks after class commencement with payment of FULL course fee or 1st Instalment (for courses more than 12 months duration) and subject to availability of stock.
Assessment Regulations : UMF (University Modular Framework) regulations apply.
For more information please refer to http://www.northampton.ac.uk