Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Companies worldwide are embracing Python to extract insights from their data to gain a competitive edge.
In 3 days, you will learn all about Python. We start slowly from python/Jupyter notebook set up, data types, data structures, loops, ifelse conditions, loops, functions, coding best practices and etc. After that, we dive in deeper to explore about object-oriented programming, classes, inheritance, try-except, advanced data structures, deep/shallow copy and more. At the end of the course, you will gain a 360 understanding of Python to continue from there.
This course will be packed with well-written instructions and labs. All instructions will be written in a clear and concise way so that you may revisit them easily in the future. In this course, participants will learn:
- How to set up Python and Jupyter notebooks to get started
- Working knowledge of Python
- Both basic and advanced Python concepts
- Become familiar with coding in Python
- How to use Python for their work or personal projects
|Course Duration||3 days – next intake held on 13th, 14th & 20th June|
|Mode||Public Class are available (Class size capped at 25 pax)|
Who should attend?
- Graduates who want to move into analytics
- Business executives who want to get a head start in programming
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||$550 / Pax ( inclusive of 7% GST)|
– Funding information will be furnished once applicable