Artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly important in developments in all parts of business and society. The course gives you specialist skills in artificial intelligence, opening the door to a range of careers. You will develop strong theoretical and technical knowledge and skills including a thorough grounding in data analytics and specialist skills in artificial intelligence, which will provide the directly transferable skills for a career in the field of AI.
You will explore state-of-the-art technologies, concepts and theories, supported by a thriving active research community. You will develop specialist knowledge and experience in the development of intelligent systems. Topics studied will include machine learning, AI Programming, research and statistical methods and data analytics. The distinctive nature of the award is the close integration with our AI and Machine Learning research groups coupled with the opportunity for an internship and a highly supportive environment, particularly for international students. The course also provides you with directly transferable skills for a career in a range of industries from the finance sector to healthcare to auto-motives, as well as progression opportunities to PhD research.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
An honours degree with a minimum grade-point average of 2.7/4.0
English Language Requirement
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||18888||18888|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
|Master of Science Artificial Intelligence||Credits|
|Artificial Intelligence Ethics and Applications||20|
|Intelligence Decision Support Systems||20|
|Computer Masters Project||60|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/