There are teams in today’s contemporary world which do not work at a desired level to deliver effective results for their organisations. The unproductive behaviours and inattentiveness to results in dysfunctional teams is often people led, with different assumptions, perceptions, interests and vulnerabilities.
The purpose of this workshop is to enable participants to understand the five components which lead to dysfunctions in teams; to recognize the warning signs of dysfunctions so steps can be taken to address issues identified; and to effectively manage the dysfunctions.
To aid the above, participants will learn about their individual team member behaviour (through “DISC” profiling) and understand how this impacts on the self and the team. Emphasis will also be given to the application of practical tools and techniques to enhance the overall effectiveness of managing dysfunctions within teams in organisations. This will allow team members to feel valued and thereby work cohesively and productively together to bring about the best results.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Learn about your own behavioural style
- Understand how teams become dysfunctional and relate it to the five dysfunctions of teams
- Apply strategies to manage each of the five dysfunctions, essential to build an engaging and productive, cohesive team
- Identify the reframing of blame and use a 3 step process to enable a better productive behaviour
- Apply a structured constructive approach to address common workplace scenarios
Next Intake: TBA
|Mode:||Both Corporate and Public Class are available (Class size capped at 25 pax)|
Who Should Attend:
– This workshop is impactful for anyone wishing to enhance team dynamics.
– It will be especially beneficial for professionals and managers currently engaged in leading teams or work groups. It will especially benefit you if you are open minded and are committed to building an effective team.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||
– Funding information will be furnished once applicable
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.