Directive Communication looks at 8 fundamental human drivers that guides our individual actions and decisions inside and outside of work. In other words, these drivers can motivate or demotivate performance.
The drivers are based on a human psycho-emotional need so we are constantly filling these drivers (“our emotional tank”). They are cultivated through environment. The ranking of these drivers can change with time, based on our environment, our experiences, and especially our traumas.
What is important is to understand what are your strongest/top drivers at the current time. This can be deciphered through a simple card game analysis.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Know why you made certain past decisions or will likely continue to make certain decisions or face certain challenges presently or in the future.
- Understand whether you are in the right job or the types of jobs that will best fulfil your emotional drivers.
- Manage your expectations when working with others who may have different emotional drivers.
Additionally, it will help employers who are conscious of their employee’s top emotional drivers, to know how to employ the right employees and how to retain productive employees.
Next Intake: TBA
|Mode||Both Corporate and Public Class are available (Class size capped at 25 pax)|
Who Should Attend:
– Suited for both team and department managers
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||
– Funding information will be furnished once applicable
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.