Preparatory Course for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study.
|Awarding authority||The Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 6 months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecturer rooms, Library, Computer lab, Students Lounge.|
16 years old
- English Pass in O Levels with Grade (grades 1-6 / A1-C6)
- 3 Singapore / Cambridge GCE O Level passes (grades 1-6 / A1-C6)
NOTE: For other countries applicant entry requirement please refer to Website
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||4000||4000|
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode
Cheque (Payable to : Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
Bank Name :DBS Bank Ltd
Account Name :Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
Account Number :003-923926-2
Bank Code :7171
Branch Code :003
Swift Address :DBSSSGSG
Bank Address :DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, Internet Banking and TT.
*Terms and Conditions:
- iPad / Laptop will be given to students who have enrolled in the following:
- Amity Global Institute — Diploma / Advance Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma only
- University of Northampton — Bachelor degrees starting at Year 1 or Year 2 only
- University of Northampton – Master of Business Administration full-time students only
- Students who are on Scholarship / Discount are not be eligible for iPad / Laptop.
- Students who are eligible must specify their choice for iPad or Laptop during Admission.
- iPad / Laptop will be issued within 3 weeks after class commencement with payment of FULL course fee or 1st Instalment (for courses more than 12 months duration) and subject to availability of stock.
For more information please refer to http://www.accaglobal.com