The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. The latter will normally make specific use of an individually accessed Key Text for that module as well as lecturer designed course materials (including module guide and web related materials). Use will also be made of a range of accessible (e.g. library held) supplementary texts, articles, reports and other designated sources, including business games, simulations and websites
|Awarding authority||Amity, Singapore|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 8 Months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Facilities etc Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
Minimum 16 years old (based on date of birth) at point of course commencement
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ Level Credit Passes (1-6);
- Higher Nitec;
- Pass in Edexcel BTEC Level 3 National Certificate;
- IB Certificate of at least 22 points. A minimum grade of 4 and above (English taken as 1st Language) or a minimum grade of 5 and above (English taken as 2nd Language) to meet English requirement;
- Minimum Formal International Year 10 Education or Equivalent*
- Please refer to Click here for the list of equivalent qualifications
English Language Requirement
- GCE ‘O’ Level Credit Pass (1 – 6);
- IELTS 5.5; or Equivalent*
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||5500||5500|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees (one time) and 1 Laptop* or Ipad*
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode
Cheque (Payable to : Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
Bank Name :DBS Bank Ltd
Account Name :Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
Account Number :003-923926-2
Bank Code :7171
Branch Code :003
Swift Address :DBSSSGSG
Bank Address :DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, Internet Banking and TT.
*Terms and Conditions:
- iPad / Laptop will be given to students who have enrolled in the Amity Global Institute — Diploma / Advance Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma only.
- Students who are on Scholarship / Discount are not be eligible for iPad / Laptop.
- Students who are eligible must specify their choice for iPad or Laptop during Admission.
- iPad / Laptop will be issued within 3 weeks after class commencement with payment of FULL course fee or 1st Instalment (for courses more than 12 months duration) and subject to availability of stock.