The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. The latter will normally make specific use of an individually accessed Key Text for that module as well as lecturer designed course materials (including module guide and web related materials). Use will also be made of a range of accessible (e.g. library held) supplementary texts, articles, reports and other designated sources, including business games, simulations and websites.
|Awarding authority||Amity, Singapore|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 8 months|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
Minimum 17 years old (based on date of birth), at point of course commencement
- Diploma in Computing from Amity Global Institute
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in the relevant of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing
BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Information Technology (IT)
- An approved Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with prior entry requirements as GCE ‘A’ level Examination or Equivalent (when admitted to qualifying Diploma). The transcript from your diploma course must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of the essential Amity’s Diploma in Computing modules.
- Pass in Year 1 modules of Bachelor degree qualification with prior entry requirements (when admitted to qualifying Bachelors qualification) which is as follows: Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level Examination in the English medium and must have obtained at least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI).
The transcript from your Bachelors degree qualification must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of essential Amity Diploma in Business Administration modules.
Bachelor degree qualification may be offered by
- Singapore Universities
- Private Education Institutions (through External Degree Programme)
- University in their home country
- Overseas University
Student must complete and obtained a Pass in English in high school.
If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language, then the following requirements applies:
- IELTS 6.0;
- An equivalent English language qualification
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience may apply for admission as Mature Applicants.
To qualify as a mature applicant, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL)
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder in the relevant field of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore
- An approved Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with prior entry requirements as GCE ‘A’ level Examination or Equivalent in the Diploma Level in the relevant field of study
- The transcript from your diploma course must demonstrate that you have read and passed the equivalents of essential Amity Diploma modules. APL is approved by the Examination Board of Amity
- Maximum credits for APL approval will not greater than 50%
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||5000||6500|
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST & examination fee.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode
Cheque (Payable to : Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
Bank Name :DBS Bank Ltd
Account Name :Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
Account Number :003-923926-2
Bank Code :7171
Branch Code :003
Swift Address :DBSSSGSG
Bank Address :DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, Internet Banking and TT.