Employers are increasingly looking for work-ready graduates with an in-depth understanding of the global economy and the skills to operate in an international business environment. Global organisations need experts who have a good understanding of business in their own local markets and can develop effective international business strategies. Our Business with International Management programme equips you with a solid grounding in international business in a global context.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 3 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms,Library,Computer lab,Student lounge|
18 years old
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level Examination in the English medium with at least two passes in subjects at H2 level with One H1 Level pass and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI); or
- Formal International Year 12 Education; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma awarded by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO); or
- Polytechnic Diploma Holder from a local polytechnic in Singapore: or
– You can go straight to Year 2 if you have Polytechnic Diploma with a Pass grade;
– You can go straight to Year 3 if you have a Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant area and achieve a minimum of 2.4/4;
– You can go straight to Year 3 if you have a Polytechnic Specialist or Advanced Diploma with a Pass grade
- BTEC level 4 HNC in Business or related discipline; or
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma from private education institutions of Singapore with the Minimum Entry Requirements of at least ‘O’ Levels / NITEC / Higher NITEC; or
- Successful completion of Amity Global Institute courses as follow:
– Foundation Diploma / Foundation Programme for Higher Education for entry to Year 1
– Diploma in Business Administration / Diploma in Business Management / Diploma in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management for entry to Year 2
For additional information on entry requirement please see https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
Other Level 6 entrants will be considered on an individual merit basis for entry to Level 6.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Entry Year||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry||Year 1 Entry||Year 2 Entry||Year 3 Entry|
|Total Course Fees Payable||27000||20000||11000||27000||20000||11000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfrer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte td
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business||Credits|
|Organisational Theory and Research||20|
|The Market Environment||20|
|Enterprise and Practice||20|
|Entrepreneurship in Action||20|
|International Business and Management||20|
|Small and Medium Business Development||20|
|Contemporary Issues in Business Management||20|
|Creative Thinking and Business Design||20|
|Innovation in Action||20|
|Strategic Management and Responsible Leadership||20|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/