Contemporary views of international business management are contested and understanding them requires you to question the realities and rhetoric of globalisation, the activities and strategies of business organisation, and the differences between various regional, national and global business systems.
This programme brings together contemporary issues pertinent to the areas of leadership and management, entrepreneurship, finance, operations and technology that support the study of international business management. You are encouraged to develop a critical understanding of contemporary organisations and the increasingly global environment in which they operate.
The course builds on the knowledge you have already gained in your previous studies. You explore more advanced topics within the areas of business and management. There is a greater emphasis on critical thinking and your ability to plan and manage your own learning as an individual and as part of a group.
|Awarding authority||Teesside University, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 year|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms, Library, Computer lab, Student lounge|
18 years old
- You need a foundation degree or higher national diploma (or equivalent) in a business related subject. When applying through UCAS, make sure that you indicate your point of entry as Year 3; or
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Advanced Diploma in Business Management from Amity Global Institute; or
- Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant area and achieved a minimum of 2.4/4 from a local polytechnic in Singapore; or
- Polytechnic Specialist or Advanced Diploma with a pass grade from a local polytechnic in Singapore
For additional information on entry requirement please see our https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/fulltime/ug_entryreq.cfm
International applicants can find out what qualifications they need by visiting https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/country.cfm
Other Level 6 entrants will be considered on an individual merit basis for entry to Level 6.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per Teesside University’s entry requirement https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/minimum_english_scores.cfm
Candidates who are at least 30 years of age with at least 8 years of working experience. To qualify as a mature candidate, you are required to submit a Personal Statement of not more than 200 words and 2 Referee Reports from at least one employer. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||11000||11000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business Management (Top-up)||Credits|
|Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise||20|
|Global Economics and Business Operations||20|
|Contemporary Issues in Business Management||20|
|Undergraduate Business Research Methods Top-up||20|
|Undergraduate Business Project||40|
For more information please refer to https://www.tees.ac.uk/