Equivalent to Year 3 of a BA undergraduate degree, this course enables you to ‘top-up’ an existing qualification such as a Foundation degree or an HND.
You’ll join us at level 6 with your previous knowledge and accredited learning, achieving a greater level of independence with self-managed research, study and practice.
In the Marketing Strategy and Planning unit, you’ll develop knowledge and understanding of tactical decision-making, while learning how to capture and create customer value at a strategic level.
As ethical behaviour and corporate social responsibility come to inform the way consumers think about businesses, we’ll introduce the concept of business ethics and develop your ability to examine its relevance to business objectives and responsibilities.
In the Entrepreneurship and Creativity unit, you’ll get an overall insight into enterprise as you investigate the factors that underpin successful entrepreneurial activities and explore issues related to individuals, as well as small and family businesses.
Your final project will allow you to develop your independent inquiry skills as you complete a sustained research investigation in an area you’re interested in.
Overall, the course will develop your ability to weigh up ethical and intellectual considerations, and build on your commitment to becoming a business professional.
Throughout the year, the focus will be on learning through activities that enable you to practice, exhibit and develop your confidence in enterprise.
|Awarding authority||University for the Creative Arts, UK|
|Academic Year/Time Schedule/Programme Duration||Duration of course is 1 years|
|Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Teaching Amenities, Facilities etc||Lecture rooms,Library,Computer lab,Student lounge|
18 years old
The standard entry requirements for this course are:
- 240 credits from a relevant degree (120 credits at Level 4 and 120 credits at Level 5), with a minimum of 55% overall; or
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration from Amity Global Institute; or
- Polytechnic Diploma in any field of study from a local polytechnic in Singapore; or
- Other equivalent qualification refer to : https://www.uca.ac.uk/international/equivalent-qualifications/
Other relevant and equivalent UK and international qualifications are considered on an individual basis, and we encourage students from diverse educational backgrounds to apply.
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 equivalent with no component below 5.5
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level English – Grade C or above for all entries
- Other English requirements are per UCA entry requirements https://www.uca.ac.uk/international/non-eu/study/english-language-requirements/
|Course Application fee|
|Course Application Fee*||Local Students : S$100 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
– Course application fee is non refundable.
– Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|Fees Breakdown||Total Payable (S$)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||11000||11000|
- Course Fee is inclusive of Tuition Fees & Exam Fees (one time)
- FPS Insurance premiums are paid by Amity, unless stated in the Student Contract which has to be paid by the student separately.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of 7% GST.
- Valid Employment Pass / Special Pass / Work Permit Holders to will pay ‘Local’ Course Fees.
- Payment Mode (See below)
- Cheque (Payable to: Amity Global Institute Pte Ltd)
- ATM Transfer
- AXS service
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfrer (TT) directly to
- Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
- Account Name: Amity Global Institute Pte td
- Account Number: 003-923926-2
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
- Bank Address: DBS Shenton Way Branch, 6 Shenton Way DBS Building Tower 2, Singapore 068809
Students should email (email address: email@example.com) and notify Amity immediately of any payment made via ATM
Transfer, AXS, Internet Banking and TT.
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Innovation and Management (Top-up)
|Marketing Strategy and Planning||20|
|Enterprise Sustainability and Business Ethics||20|
|Entrepreneurship and Creativity||20|
|Final Business Project
For more information please refer to https://www.uca.ac.uk/study/courses/ba-business-innovation-management/